BASIC PURPOSE : Assist the Musket & Trillium Corporate focused information technology business transformation process by supporting technology team (s) as they directly work with assigned business unit and clients, evaluate their needs, analyze the options and provide effective and resourceful business solutions.
- Partner with business aligned programmer/analysts and Business Aligned Technology Lead
- Assist in the support, maintenance and development of business critical solutions within the assigned/aligned business units
- Collaborate with BATL and subject matter experts to determine solution options as it relates to project scope
- Elicit requirements via various techniques and prioritize and analyze the resulting requirements
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts
- Support identification of project purpose, scope, deliverables, benefits, priority, stakeholders and success criteria
- Assist in the collection and reporting of project status and metrics to BATL
- Perform other tasks as needed in order to deliver successful solutions
- Knowledgeable of business and technical requirements extraction, analysis, communication, verification, validation, and methodology development
- Capably assist with the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems and products
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirement specifications in both technical and user friendly language
- Basic understanding of product management and market placement
- Knowledgeable of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
HS Diploma or equivalent required
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in management information systems, business, math or equivalent experience or certifications
Related experience or education in the domains of business analysis, project management, or programmer analyst. Right-angle or ETRM system implementation experience
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Knowledge of Open link, Right-angle, basic databases, system integration and data reporting structures
- Analytical aptitude, business acumen, client focus, problem solving skills and technical initiative
- Ability to manage 100+ emails per day
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands in an extremely high stress environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.