We provide staffing services to clients and job services to candidates who want current and future job opportunities. Talentheed collects personal information to help our candidates get hired and connect with clients. We collect this data through our website, over the phone, and in person.
Information we collect
Through this website, we collect information about you when you visit this website, use our services, visit our branch locations, or when you provide us with any other media form. On the other hand, we also collect information from third-party sources.
The information that we collect when you choose to give it to us, these are as follows:
- The contact information like your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Your work history, which includes your resume, cover letter, and any previous job experience.
- Any job application material which includes the application form, cover letter, and any other material that you provide.
- Your geographical location.
- Demographic information, which may include your age, ethnicity, and gender. Providing such information is voluntary and is only used by Talentheed. to meet diversity goals. We do not provide such information to hiring managers.
We usually collect other information about you automatically when you visit our website, and these are as follows:
- Your IP address
- Your browser and the Operating System details
- All of the actions that you take on this website
Sources of information
In addition to information that we collect from you, we also may collect information about you from third party sources such as:
- From third party websites and services like the job boards and professional network sites
- Background check providers and references
- Business intelligence sources
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We may share personal information with clients, service providers, affiliated companies, and other third parties.
Sharing with Clients
With or without your permission, we may submit your resume, application, and other information to any prospective employer on the basis that such prospective employer will not 1) disclose that such job seeker is seeking employment and 2) share your personal data with any other person.
Sharing with Service Providers
We also share personal information with service providers, which are companies that help us run our business.
Sharing with other third parties
We may share personal information with third parties when we believe in our sole discretion that such sharing is appropriate:
- To comply with the law
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Talentheed, Inc., our users, or others.
- To prevent activity that we believe may be or may become illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
Please note that if you post any information in public, then Talentheed, Inc. will not be held responsible for any data thief or leak.
We generally use the following types of cookies:
- Preference- These cookies are used to store your preferences.
- Analytics- We also track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising- Cookies assist us in advertising to you on and off our websites.
Talentheed’s services are only available to individuals who are at least 18 years of age. We do not intended for collecting personal information from users under the age of 18. If we come to know that you are under 18, then we may delete your information without any notice.
Changes to this Policy
If you find out about any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or by email or text, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.